Minimum 3-10 years
BE – IT / CS / BCA / MSC-IT
12 pm to 9 pm or
1 pm to 10 pm or
9 pm to 6 am
We are looking for experienced developers who want to share their knowledge and learn new skills in a fun, intense and challenging environment. While experience is appreciated, the ability to learn and apply new technologies is equally important.
- Code writing – Write clean code with good nomenclature, sensible tests and comments when necessary.
- Code reviewing & Bug fixes – Implement new features and fix bugs for both existing and greenfield applications
- Unit Testing – Write unit tests, integration tests, and acceptance tests
- Research & Development on new technology / scope.
- Completing the projects given to you based on defined timelines.
- Review API documents and check connectivity using any external tool.
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, JSON, SQL, WCF, XML/XSLT, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, FILEZILLA
- Knowledge of MVC or MVVM design pattern
- GIT (or other distributed source code management tools) knowledge
- An ability to solve complex problems, communicate clearly, and share a sense of urgency.
- The capacity to thrive in a small, flexible and dynamic environment, contributing to a high performance.
- Participate in architecture discussions, design decisions and provide input into all aspects of the system.
It would be nice for you to know:
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of Travel Domain