Minimum 1-5 years
BE – IT / CS / MBA – IT
4 pm to 1 am
We are looking for business analyst who are keen to grow their career in Business Analysis and learn new skills in a fun, intense and challenging environment. While experience is appreciated, the ability to learn and grow is equally important.
- Research & Analyze – Perform industry research to clarify, define, satisfy technology or business process issues.
- Gathering Requirements – Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Simplifying & Analyze Clients Requirement – Requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Design Process Flow – Develop wireframes, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and another analysis-type documentation
- Documentation – Prepare BRD, FRD, system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Preparing Priority List – Based on client’s requirement understand the urgent & important business value & communicate to the team in prioritizing the requirement
- Internal & External Communication Team & Business units.
- Develop Progress Report – Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project. Develop periodic project progress reports
- Additional Change in Current Project – Based on new required changes shared by the client, manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools (e.g. Zoho)
- Development of Test Scenarios & Cases – Test Scenario & cases for UAT, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
- Demo – Give regular demos to the clients and company management for the project
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail with logical thinking ability
- Should be good with data analysis, report, and presentation.
- Proficient with tools like Axure, Balsamiq, Microsoft Office and Visio
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects; multicultural approach
- Interpersonal skills with co-workers
- Exposure of working in software product based IT organizations
It would be nice for you to know:
- Advanced /specialized functional or technical training in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of XMLs